“Ryan and I just wanted to send you a big THANK YOU for the work you did for our wedding. The effort you put in to get great shots did not go unnoticed (especially outside late at night!) A few of our guests even commented on how great you were. We can't wait to see the pictures! Thanks again,”
— Shelley and Ryan
All-day wedding photography in Toronto or anywhere in Canada is $4850.
I’ll start as early as you need and go as late as you need. Nearly all of my days are longer than 12 hours, because your day is longer than 12 hours. You won’t have to stage moments or base your schedule around when your photographer will be there. Enjoy your day, and I’ll be there, recording your story and catching anything you miss.
- All day, non-stop coverage from the start of your day until the end by Ben
- Unlimited high resolution, unmarked, print-ready images, each one edited and optimized, provided on a custom USB drive
- 2nd Photographer for up to 10 hours
- Online-optimized versions of all of your images, for faster & higher quality sharing
- Photographer’s assistant to help your day go smoothly
- Travel anywhere in Canada, unlimited number of locations
- Online gallery of all images for you and your friends and family to view, hosted on my server, password protected, and with no expiration date
- Hardcover press-printed album with up to 100 pages of photos of your choice. Details at http://freealbum.benkanephoto.com
Contact me for more information and complete pricing, and to find out if I still have your date available.