“We just finished looking at all the photos, it feels like a dream. I don’t believe we’re married and we did ALL THAT. CRAZY! I love the crab with my engagement ring. I definitely want to have that one printed and framed for the house. My other favourite picture has to be during the reveal with Bill. Love the moment you captured after I blew into his ear. hehehe”
I don’t charge any travel fees for weddings anywhere in Canada, Turks & Caicos, or Aruba. For everywhere else, I usually just add actual travel costs to my regular wedding package. See below for details...
What You Get
You'll receive nearly the same as my standard wedding package, with just a few changes. Here’s what’s included:
- all day, non-stop coverage from getting ready until late night on your wedding day
- second photographer for up to 8 hours
- photographer’s assistant to help your day go smoothly
- PLUS an additional creative photo session before or after the wedding date. This could be a couple’s shoot, a day-after session, a “trash the dress” session, etc.
- additional coverage before or after your wedding day may be worked out on an individual basis
- unlimited high resolution, professionally edited, unmarked, print-ready images
- online gallery of all of your images for you and your friends and family to view, hosted on my web site, and with no expiration date
What It Costs
$3850 USD, plus travel costs if not on Turks & Caicos (any TCI island) or Aruba.
Contact me for more information and complete pricing, and to find out if I still have your dates available.
You must check with your wedding venue to make sure they don’t have charges for outside wedding photographers. Any fees your location would charge to allow me to be there are your responsibility.
My regular deposit (50%) is required to hold me for your dates, and due at the time of booking.
Why Bring a Photographer?
Bringing your own photographer to a destination wedding is a wonderful luxury and a great idea for many reasons. By being able to meet me ahead of time you can know that your photographer will be someone you’ll want there on your day. I’m personally available for questions anytime you need answers, before AND after your wedding. Getting a custom-designed album or prints after your wedding is easy. And, unlike a dedicated resort-supplied photographer, I will bring a fresh vision and photojournalistic aesthetic to your images. I will spend the time it takes to capture those unique and special moments: getting ready, late night, and everything magical in between.
I’ve Done this Before!
Leave a note in the contact form that you’d like a reference and I’d be happy to have one of my past destination wedding couples contact you via email or phone (let me know which you prefer). I’ve had the good fortune to go on amazing trips with couples who have all enthusiastically offered to let other brides know how much fun I was and how glad they were to have me along.